Offering Lawn Care Services to Gladstone, MO Since 1985
From lawn fertilization to holiday lighting, we do it all.
Located in the Greater Kansas City area, Gladstone, Missouri is a best-of-both-worlds kind of city. It is located just north of downtown Kansas City where locals can experience the hustle and bustle of a city full of business and culture, and then they can go home to Gladstone and visit a park full of vibrant nature where everything is calm and serene.
Gladstone is unofficially nicknamed Happy Rock. There is an 80-acre park in the area full of batting cages, sports fields, and picnic areas to enjoy your time out in the fresh air. The nature throughout Gladstone is incredible, and that is why our team at Sam's Turf Care love serving this community so much. We are honored to be able to preserve the beauty of the area and leave it pristine for locals and visitors to enjoy for years to come.
We offer our lawn care services to properties in and around the Gladstone, Missouri area. From fertilization to aeration to holiday lighting, our company offers a wide variety of property-enhancing services. Contact us today at (816) 886-1121 to talk to one of our experts about how we can help give your lawn the attention it deserves.
Bring your lawn back to life with our core lawn care services.
- Fertilization - Schedule a fertilization program to balance out the nutrients in your soil and give your grass the strength it needs to fight off disease and insects. We offer a 7-step treatment program that includes a combination of fast and slow-release granular fertilizers.
- Weed Control - We offer pre-emergent granular treatments as well as post-emergent liquid treatments to take care of your pesky weeds. It is so important to take care of your weeds as soon as you notice them in your lawn to ensure that they stop stealing water, sunlight, and nutrients from your grass and plants.
- Aeration - Our team offers both core and liquid aeration services for your lawn. Core aeration is the process of poking small holes throughout your soil to give your lawn's roots better access to water, sunlight, and essential nutrients. Liquid aeration offers the same solution, but the process is different. With our liquid aeration service, the treatment uses enzymes that are designed to break down the debris instead of physically pulling up cores of soil.
- Overseeding - Overseeding is the process of spreading grass seed throughout your lawn to help fill in weak and patchy areas. This service is usually done directly after aeration so that there is a greater chance of the seeds reaching your soil and germinating.
Control those pesky insects and rid your lawn of disease.
- Lawn Disease - Common lawn diseases found in the Gladstone area include brown patch, dollar spot, leaf blight, and rust. We have 36 years of experience curing lawn disease and we're not stopping now! Our experts will help you identify the disease you are dealing with and offer solutions to nurse your lawn back to health.
- Perimeter Pest Control - This preventative treatment is sprayed around the perimeter of your home to limit the number of bugs and pests you see on your property. This is a year-round service including 6 different treatments to ensure that your home is always protected.
- Tree & Shrub Infestations - Just like your lawn and plants, your bigger shrubs and trees can also become subject to insect infestations. Our team has created a treatment plan to protect your bigger vegetation from bagworms, mites, and other insects that could find their way to your trees and shrubs.
- Mole & Vole Repellant - Are you noticing mounds of soil or tunnels that look like runways all throughout your lawn? You are probably dealing with moles or voles that are searching for their food in your soil. Our company offers a liquid fence mole and vole repellant to deter these pests from returning to your property.
- Grub Control - Got grubs? Don't worry, we can help. Grubs are a common issue in the Gladstone area, so we have created a full treatment plan. We offer both preventative and curative grub control services and can even repair the damage that they create throughout your lawn.
Our Additional Services Include Irrigation Maintenance, Holiday Lighting, & Snow Removal
- Irrigation Maintenance - You can rely on us for all things irrigation maintenance. We can repair them if they break, winterize them in the fall, start them up again in the spring, and we can even do backflow testing.
- Holiday Lighting - Don't feel like setting up your own holiday lighting this year? Our crew can take this task off of your list so that you can stay safe and warm indoors. We will handle the initial installation, take them down when it's time, and even store them for you until next year.
- Commercial Snow Removal - At Sam's Turf Care, we use snowplows, skid steers, salt trucks, and more to keep your commercial property clear of any dangerous snow or ice. We offer a zero-tolerance program, meaning that our crew will show up when there is any bit of snow sticking to the ground. We also offer 1-inch triggers if you prefer, meaning that we show up to plow once there is 1 inch of snow on the ground.
Schedule our lawn care services for your home or business in Gladstone.
Did any of these services catch your eye? Let us know! We would love to help you care for your lawn and protect it year-round. We not only service the Gladstone, MO area, but also surrounding locations such as Independence, Gladstone, and North Kansas City. Give our office a call today at (816) 886-1121 to schedule your consultation with one of our experts.