We provide irrigation winterization in Independence, Gladstone, North Kansas City, MO, and nearby areas.
Our irrigation winterization service will help prevent burst pipes and broken parts in your irrigation system during the cold months of winter.
Irrigation systems are fairly low maintenance, but an essential service that you should schedule for your system is winterization. Our winterization service is available to clients in Independence, Gladstone, North Kansas City, MO, and nearby areas. Our goal with this service is to prepare your irrigation system for the winter season by preventing its pipes from bursting and other parts from breaking due to cold weather and ice.
When we shut your system down, we will clean out all the water using an air compressor. Each zone will be blown out with air until there is no more water so that we can shut down all other parts of the system. We offer our winterization service in the fall from late September through early November to get a jump start on things before freezing temperatures arrive. We also offer spring start-ups to get your system running smoothly. If irrigation winterization is a service you need, give us a call today at (816) 886-1121 to get a quote.
Our Irrigation Winterization Process
Winterization is a service that should be performed on your irrigation system every year. It is important to schedule this service so that your sprinkler system's pipes and other parts do not malfunction as temperatures dip in the winter. During our winterization process, we will:
- Shut off the main water supply. First, we will shut off the main supply of water to your irrigation system in order to prevent its pipes from bursting and other parts from breaking due to the cold weather and ice.
- Drain the water. Then, we will open the valves and use an air compressor to thoroughly blow out any remaining water to provide added protection.
- Secure the valves. Finally, we'll secure the valves and shut down all other parts of the system by its controls.
We offer our irrigation winterization service in the fall.
The key to winterizing an irrigation system is doing it before the cold of winter when freezing temperatures are common. That is why we offer our irrigation winterization service in the fall from late September through early November. This gives us plenty of time to get ahead of the shift in weather conditions.
Our company has provided thorough winterization service for 36+ years!
Schedule our start-up service in the spring for additional irrigation system protection.
When the winter passes and spring comes back around, you will eventually need your irrigation system again to hydrate your grass and plants. We offer detailed irrigation start-ups in the spring to help make sure that your sprinkler system performs as it should. When you schedule this service, we will:
- Slowly fill the main lines of your system with water to spot potential leaks or damage in the pipes.
- Inspect each zone and adjust the sprinkler heads as needed to ensure your vegetation is properly covered.
- Program the control system to your spring watering schedule.
- Make sure that all your timers are active.
- Perform a backflow test to make sure that things are running smoothly.
Call us today to receive a quote for our irrigation winterization service!
At Sam's Turf Care, you can depend on us to deliver a thorough winterization service that will help your sprinkler system survive the winter! We also offer irrigation start-ups to safely turn your system on in the spring. We serve residential, HOA, and commercial properties throughout Missouri, including Independence, Gladstone, North Kansas City, and surrounding communities. Call us today at (816) 886-1121 to receive a quote for our service!